Ideally for this you should really make your own candle melt, so I’ll explain first a couple of ways how to do that and then, if you cannot do that, you can simply use a black candle (solid colour not dipped).
To make your own:
Ecosoy wax flakes (100g should be plenty for 2/3 melts) and 5g of black candle dye, or alternatively break off a black candle and melt it again. You can then pour it in a specific wax melt container or use rubber molds (THIS IS AN EXAMPLE ) Melt safely in a heatproof container (a Pyrex jug is fine if melting the wax over water or you can buy a more professional candle wax melting pot).
Whichever way you use once melted then add:
– dried rosemary ( a couple of pinches)
– 4 drops of mandrake oil
– a pinch of ground nutmeg
– 4 drops of rose essential oil
Let it set properly (usually overnight) then use by melting slowly in an oil burner. Once used you can easily take off the hardened wax by putting the burner in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
This is something I LOVE to do (please be careful though!) because although I love buying ready-made candles, it simply adds to the ritual of making “special candles” like protection ones or spell candles.
Why wax melts and not candles you may ask?? Well because they are EASIER to make and the end result is the same ;), enjoy!
A few days ago I participated in a shamanic group clearing to bid farewell to 2013 and welcome 2014, this year for me has been one of the worst, one thing after another…so I decided clearing would be a good idea and I love shamanic drumming anyway.
AA Michael appeared while during a healing in a shamanic journey I was performing for the person I was partnered with (we both worked alone and in pairs), the focus was to ask what this person needed healing with or rid of. When it was my turn to journey for him I just kept seeing this Royal Blue light and was told I had to “shroud” this person in it and help heal. Then, after a while, this bright red orb appeared over his solar plexus chakra and stayed there. Then a voice suggested I tell him to keep healing he had to remember “Blue” and “Healing Words”. After I told him, he said he had issues with communication and had been meaning to “write” a book about his healing experiences for a while and was told so a few times but never summoned up the courage. He also said this will help a lot in deciding how to move forward 🙂 . I mentioned AA Michael presence and he was comforted, I also told him to keep protected and grounded, for I felt that was also part of the message.
Very grateful 😀
A few days ago while I was talking about psychic channeling to a group of people I was asked again what is grounding and what it consists of. Is it easy? Now I know I have posted about this before but, since this is a question I get asked over and over again, I thought instead of just one example I should post a few. I’ll keep it easy so even people who struggle with visualizing can do this.
Grounding signifies cleansing oneself and making sure roots are firmly anchored in this plane. It is very useful to ground during (and after) any psychic work, readings or simply when one feels really drained.
1) If you have a candle light one (safely please) and place it in front of you. Sit down and relax and breathe slowly. Then, as you stare at the flame, imagine the soft light coming towards you slowly. it slowly covers you and the whole of your body. You might feel warm at this point. Now imagine roots sprouting from your feet and reaching deep down into the earth. Imagine them rooting firmly into the center of the earth. Now slowly imagine the light returning to the candle.
2) When seated or lying down relax and take a couple of deep breaths. Now imagine white light starting like a ball on the top of your head and slowly descending to cover all of your body, from head to toe. Repeat the rooting visualization as above.
3) When in the shower (so nice and relaxed) imagine the shower head to be spraying white light instead of water. Imagine it covering all of your body and washing all negativity down the drain. Again repeat the rooting visualization.
These are 3 examples but you really can make up your own if you wish, not everyone uses white light some use pink, blue or green. However, to start, these are 3 simple ways to get you grounded 🙂
Look who has made an appearance today…I asked for more protection after finding about something being stolen from my house, I also have a St. Michael candle burning. I kept seeing flashes of red so I had to grab my brushes :).
I know I have blogged before about recalling past lives through dreams and here is another simple exercise for you to try access past lives memories without having to go through a hypnotic state.
Someone in fact asked me recently if it was necessary to be hypnotized in order to regress, I believe it might help but it is not necessary. Being in a state of relaxation and not being disturbed I think it is more important.
So here goes, a few simple steps before you go to sleep and while you lie down comfortably in your bed:
- relax first and foremost;
- take a couple of deep breaths;
- imagine yourself slowly surrounded by a mist of white light covering the whole of your body, to protect you;
- when you feel comfortable visualize a set of white stairs, when ready start climbing up the stairs slowly. When at the top you will see 2 doors. A green door and a red door. The green door is for you to go ahead and the red is to stay put if you feel not ready.
- keep this image in mind and relax.
- then ask (in your mind) what do I need to know? what is of benefit for me right now?
Then go to sleep as usual. Make sure you journal this and have pen and paper handy ready to record any dreams. It may take a few days of repeating this but eventually some dreams will come forth that relate to your question. Record them and, as you proceed, change the question you ask as you see fit. The most important thing is that you write down all details you remember, if it does not make sense it is fine it might after a while.
An uninvited guest (spirit in this case) won’t go away or is getting a bit too pesky?
Here are some tips:
– burn a white or pink candle. Cleanse it and bless it with oil (olive oil will do if it’s all you have else you can use Altar oil or Candle oil). Ask while you bless it for it to help cleanse the surroundings from all negative energies.
– leave half a glass of water with some agar-agar powder in each room.
– sprinkle kosher (or pure sea salt) in each room, in every corner (this method is not indicated if you have a haunting or a particular negative entity around since you would simply be locking it in).
– rose is a favourite Angel scent. So burn it in the form of incense, oils or whatever takes your fancy.
– get a smudge stick (if you haven’t one) and smudge each room thoroughly, for this sage or rosemary work best.