I know I have blogged before about recalling past lives through dreams and here is another simple exercise for you to try access past lives memories without having to go through a hypnotic state.
Someone in fact asked me recently if it was necessary to be hypnotized in order to regress, I believe it might help but it is not necessary. Being in a state of relaxation and not being disturbed I think it is more important.
So here goes, a few simple steps before you go to sleep and while you lie down comfortably in your bed:
- relax first and foremost;
- take a couple of deep breaths;
- imagine yourself slowly surrounded by a mist of white light covering the whole of your body, to protect you;
- when you feel comfortable visualize a set of white stairs, when ready start climbing up the stairs slowly. When at the top you will see 2 doors. A green door and a red door. The green door is for you to go ahead and the red is to stay put if you feel not ready.
- keep this image in mind and relax.
- then ask (in your mind) what do I need to know? what is of benefit for me right now?
Then go to sleep as usual. Make sure you journal this and have pen and paper handy ready to record any dreams. It may take a few days of repeating this but eventually some dreams will come forth that relate to your question. Record them and, as you proceed, change the question you ask as you see fit. The most important thing is that you write down all details you remember, if it does not make sense it is fine it might after a while.